I-ACT Certified • FDA Approved Equipment
FOOD MATTERS.com is my favorite website that features great movies and books about food and nutrition. The following movies are a must see:
• Forks Over Knives
• Healing Cancer from Inside Out
• Hungry for Change
• Food Matters
• Processed People
• Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead
• Future of Food
• The Beautiful Truth
• Simply Raw
• King Corn
• Dying to Have Known
• The Gerson Miracle
• Raw for Life
• Cancer is Curable Now
• May I Be FRANK
• Food Inc.
• Supercharge Me
• Eating Alabama
• Open Sesame (The Story of Seeds)
• The Organic Life (5 Star)
• Heal Yourself
• Overfed & Undernourished
• Rethinking Cancer
• Growing Cities
• Food Fight
• Freedom from Choice
• What's On Your Plate?
• The Perfect Human Diet
• Bethany's Story
• Fat Head (Fed a Load of Bologna)
• Diet for a New America (John Robbins)
• Super Juice Me
THE IMPORTANT ROLE NUTRITION PLAYS
FOR OPTIMAL COLON HEALTH
Throughout my career I have researched and found the following movies, books and links so important for educating yourself about nutritional health. What you eat plays a major role in your overall well-being because the health of your colon affects your entire body.
I have compiled a list of important books that I have read and recommend to anyone who wants to improve their overall health. In particular, there are three books by Andreas Moritz listed below that provide vital information on cleansing the liver and gallbladder, as well as nutrition and lifestyle changes that will open your eyes to how you can protect yourself from many common diseases.
• The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush, by Andreas Moritz
• Cancer Is Not a Disease - It's a Survival Mechanism, by Andreas Moritz
• Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation, by Andreas Moritz
The links below will help you explore and research many breakthrough concepts and practices in alternative healthcare on the road to optimal health and well being.
• Colon Health: The Key to Vibrant Life
• Powerful Health Benefits of the Pomegranate
One of the oldest known fruits, found in writings and artifacts of many cultures and religions, the pomegranate (punica granatum) is an original native of Persia. This nutrient dense, antioxidant rich fruit has been revered as a symbol of health, fertility and eternal life.